usage & safety
How to reap the benefits of your pure essential oil.
1. 2-3 drops into a bowl of hot water (inhale with a towel over your head for a minute
2. Or to allow aroma to permeate room with windows closed for 5 minutes (2-3 drops)
3. Add to tissue/handkerchief ( a drop or 2) and inhale deeply over a span of few minutes or until relief is felt. Repeat as necessary
shower & bath
1. Add to shower gels/washing liquid (3-4 drops per 100ml of liquid) and use as is in shower or bath
2. Add 1-2 drops on your wash cloth/sponges and lightly apply to your skin as you continue to stand under running water. Inhale deeply and enjoy the aromatic steam goodness
Add a few drops or more to 100ml of warm water. Shake and spray onto carpets, curtains, floors, kitchen surfaces etc…simply for its aromatic fragrance or as a cleaner/disinfectant.
Dilution rate of between 1.5% - 5% of essential oils to carriers of your choice (liquids such as carrier oils, lotions, creams and gels).
1-2 drops of essential oils into melted candle wax well.
*For safety purposes, do not drop essential oils directly on candle flame.
Recommended dosage is between 3-4 drops per 100ml water. Diffusing time need only be between 15-30 minutes to reap essential oil therapeutic benefits.